Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Heather's White Party - 20th May (Pictures 1 - 42)

Page 1 of 4

A big thanks to Heather for throwing such a great party and for allowing me
to get you guys in the lens of The Beast (occasionally I believe I managed to
get some of you in focus).

I'm afraid I have had to break a few cardinal rules and load far more shots
than I would normally do (blame Heather for having so many friends) and
  I've had to downsize the files in order to get them all on without crashing the
site (Unfortunately this reduces the quality and vibrancy of the pictures
on the web page but at least you can see them without having to wait for
3 days for them to load )....

They are in chronological order and a bit of a trawl through (I think I got
most  of you.  Apologies if I missed anyone - in my defence it was dark
 and you  kept moving about.)

If you are interested in any of the pictures, either as prints or high quality
 JPEGS,  let me know by emailing me the photo numbers (the one under
each picture) that you would like.

My contact details
niel.black@ntlworld.com

Digital images
1 picture £5
2 pictures £9
3 pictures £12
5 pictures £15
10 pictures £20
Price for printed pictures on request (depends on size and number required)

I hope you like some of the shots and even if you don't wish to purchase
 any I would appreciate any feedback.....good and bad....

If you are interested in my inane witterings  and other adventures 
with The Beast feel free to check out my day blog. 

http://the-blacklog.blogspot.co.uk/

It has a word wide following (i.e some nutters in the US, Australia, 
South Africa, Russia, China etc,,) and my most popular post has been read 
by almost 6,000 people* (The majority probably disillusioned by the 
experience** but I'm counting every single one of them....) 

* Probably only the equivalent of half the number of friends  Heather seems to have.... 

** I suspect I would have a bigger following if my body was in the same league as the "Butler
in the buff.....although I'm not sure it would be the following I would necessarily aim for..... 

Heathers party - as seen through the Lens of
The Beast (Nikon D700). T

I'm afraid I could not resist adding a few captions along the way...

001

1 of 7 - Dress down day
"Strewth, what has that bloke come as...."

002

2 of 7 - Dress down day
"It would never have happened in my day"

003

3 of 7 - Dress down day
"I hope I'm not expected to serve like that"

004

4 of 7 - Dress down day
"For god sake men, try and keep a straight face he
might not have realised ... "

005

5 of 7 - Dress down day
"Oh, god it's that nightmare from school again,
if I don't look it's not really happening ......"

006

6 of 7  - Dress down day
"Quick pretend to be taking a picture of us, but
make  sure you get him in focus ..."

007

7 of 7  - Dress down day
had finally hit rock bottom 


008
009
010
011
012
013
014

Rimmer  - Technician, Second Class
could not believe that he finally passed his 
officer exams and as a bonus the hat  hid the 
hologram on his forehead....
015
016
017
018
019
020 
021
022

1 of 2
Heather catching up on the latest gossip 
023

2 of 2
And it looks like it is really juicy stuff ....
024
025

"Have you met my invisible friend"  
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033 
034
035
036
037
038
039

"Sod your V.P.L problems  -
I think I've got a dingle-berry emergency going on "
040

"Only kidding it's actually Klingons ...."
041

"The chef , the hairdresser and her lover...."
042

Use the following links to take you to the rest of the collection....
You might want to take a break, have a cup of tea or a lie down
before jumping into the next lot......



No comments:

Post a Comment